Will you be our new colleague?
The International School Laren is looking for an educator who is passionate about the Dutch language and who is able to transfer this enthusiasm to the students.
Your role will include teaching Dutch lessons in the Middle Years and the Diploma Programme and developing the outlined curriculum as a member of our young, dynamic team.
Please contact us if you who meet the following criteria
- excellent social, reflective, and communication skills;
- passionate about education and creating your own curriculum;
- inspiring in teaching young adults the Dutch language;
- able to work with students from different backgrounds, levels, age groups, and talents;
- happy and able to work as a team member;
- possessing a good command of English (both writing and speaking);
- preferably having experience with the IB MYP or DP;
- having appropriate teaching qualifications (or currently in training to obtain such qualifications);
- possessing a Dutch passport, or eligibility to live and work in the Netherlands;
- a “VOG" (Verklaring van Goed Gedrag) will be required upon appointment;
- references must be available on request.
The International School Laren is a young, IB World School, offering the International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP). We are an inclusive, international community that fosters confident, knowledgeable, and caring global citizens who strive to create a positive change in the world. At the ISL, students are at the heart of all we do. We empower our students with the skills to become life-long learners by providing a differentiated academic programme that challenges them to reach their full potential.
Our fast-growing school is located in a beautiful environment known as 't Gooi, close to Hilversum, Utrecht and Schiphol. Our school offers good working conditions in a multicultural, dynamic, and inspiring environment and the collective labour agreement for Secondary Education (CAO VO) is applied.
Are you interested in the above position? We would be happy to hear from you. Please direct any questions concerning the vacancy to principal Ms. Gabriëlla Mohrmann email@example.com. For more information about ISL: www.islaren.nl