The International School Hilversum offers pleasant working conditions in a multi-cultural, dynamic and inspiring environment. With 49 nationalities under one roof we aspire to be truly internationally minded and colleagues are passionate about education.
The International School Hilversum is looking for an educator with a passion for technology who can join the Science department. The role includes physics and science lessons in the Middle Years programme You will receive the support of an experienced and dynamic team that has enjoyed excellent results over many years.
We are looking for a colleague meeting the following criteria:
Preferably you have
- Maker Space experience/interest
- STEAM or STEM interest and experience on a whole school level.
- Excellent command of English, writing and speaking;
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- Both happy and able to work in a team;
- Ability to work with students of all age groups;
- Experience with the IB programmes is an advantage but not essential
Salary and working days hours to be discussed.
Education and other:
Appropriate Teaching qualification,
Dutch passport or eligibility to live and work in the Netherlands
A “Verklaring van goed gedrag”(VOG) will be required upon appointment.
References must be available on request