The role includes lessons in all grades of the Middle Years Programma and the Diplome Programme. You will receive the support of an experienced and dynamic team that has enjoyed excellent results over many years. IB experience is desirable.
We are looking for a colleague meeting the following criteria:
- good command of English, writing and speaking;
- excellent social and communication skills;
- both happy and able to work in a team;
- ability to work with students of all age groups;
- preferably experience with the IB MYP.
You will have an appropriate teaching qualification, preferably a Masters degree in Physics and/or Chemistry and a Dutch passport or eligibility to live and work in the Netherlands. A “Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag” (VOG) will be required upon appointment.
References must be available on request.
We offer a dynamic work environment and a committed team of teachers. If you are interested in one of the positions, please send your resume and motivation letter, before May 10th, to the principal of the school, Ms. L. IJkelenstam.